S1138 Multi-Hit Rotary Endform Machine
The S1138 Multi-Hit Hydraulic Endformer incorporates rapid endforming, grooving, and cutting operations in one machine.
Combining key design features of other Lomar Machine products with new, patented technology enables the S1138 to achieve a new performance standard in tube forming.
The Lomar S1138 utilizes an 8-station rotationally indexing turret, which incorporates up to 8 individual sets of clamp tooling.
Station 1 is a load position, stations 2 through 7 are “work” stations, and station 8 is an unload station.
The result of this manufacturing process is a complete, finished part, with up to 6 endform operations, without excessive diameter reduction, in 4 – 5 seconds.
- Up to Six Endform Operations
- Autoload / Unload
- Utilizes Industry Standard Tooling
- Servo Indexing
- Roll Grooving / Cutting
- Component Feeders
- A/C Lines
- Fuel Lines
- Power Steering
- Transmission Oil Cooler Lines
DIMENSIONS: 108″ long by 80″ wide by 88″ high
SHIPPING WEIGHT: Approximately 8,000 lbs
ELECTRICAL: Per Customer Requirements
ELECTRICAL MOTOR: 40 HP
HYDRAULIC PUMP: 28 & 6 GPM
RESEVOIR CAPACITY: 80 U.S. Gallons
MACHINE CYCLE TIME: 4 to 5 Seconds (Application Dependent)
• Autoload / Unload
• Adjustable Tube Hopper (7″ to 60″)
• Servo Controlled Flag Stop
• 5 Endforming Stations
• Dual Position Servo Controlled Roll Grooving Station
• Flood Lubrication System
• AB HMI
• Lomar Patented Quick Change Tooling Cartridges
- Bowl Feeder & Escapement for Fittings
- Mist Lubrication System
- Perimeter Guarding (Safety Scanner)
- CSA / CE / NR12 Compliance Available