Lomar will be closed Thursday and Friday December 23rd and 24th and Thursday and Friday…
In response to the elevated risks of the COVID-19 virus, Lomar Machine & Tool Company is monitoring the situation closely and taking prudent measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers, employees and their families and our suppliers.
We are following all official government guidance and have limited access to our facilities to by appointment only.
Additionally we have:
- Prohibited all business travel.
- Reduced face-to-face meetings in favor of virtual meetings.
- Enabling telecommuting when possible.
- Providing video machine run-off’s and reviews for customers machine orders.
- Provided Lomar employees business continuity plan for a health outbreak.
- Display posters promoting proper hand-washing procedures.
- Encouraging employees to exercise caution and take all appropriate health and safety measures, including staying home when sick.
These measures are temporary and aimed to prevent the spread of the virus, shorten its impact and ensure the health and safety of our employees as well as the general public.